sábado, 24 de mayo de 2008

Extra exercise about present perfect and past simple

Put the word in brackets into the present perfect or past simple.

1.- (John ever visit) Has John ever visited Indonesia?

2.- I (never flew) have never flown on an airplane anywhere before.

3.- (you be) Have you been to my office yet?

4.- (you ever hear) Have you ever heard this kind of music?

5.- (you send) Have you sent the letter yet?

6.- (you watch) Did you watch TV last night?

7.- He (know) knew all these words a year ago.

8.- She (live) has been living here since 1989. I believe he will die here.

9.- He (understand) understood everything at school.

10.- How many lessons (you have) have you had today?

11.- I (never write) have never written any poem.

12.- I (read) read twenty novels last year.

13.- I (remember) remembered to close the door.

14.- Last summer I (swim) swam in the Red Sea.

15.- Mr. Jones (go) has gone to Australia. He is not in this country.

16.- My brother (see) saw him last week at Jane's birthday party.

17.- My father (translate) translated two pages yesterday.

18.- She (just finish) has just finished her homework. She can go out with friends.

19.- This is the first time I (drive) have driven a BMW.

20.- Tom (just come) has just come. Do you want to talk to him?

No hay comentarios: